When screening an applicant, you'll see various statuses throughout the process. If you're unsure what the status of your application means, then please follow the guide below:
- Sent - Application has been sent to the candidate, but not yet opened
- In Progress - Candidate is currently working on their application
- Analyzing - Candidate has submitted their application, and the verification process has begun
- Partial* - Indicates that the application has been partially completed
- Review - Criminal records may have been found, or the convictions they've disclosed have been verified successfully
- Complete - Application has been successfully completed
*If you're noticing any delays with applications, or if it's exceeded our turnaround times, please reach out to our Support team and they'll happily look into it for you.